Friday, April 22, 2011

Earth Day? ..My version

Earth Day?


Nothing makes me see red like somebody talking Green. Which is not ironic being as
most people who believe in the Greeny movement are Reds. People that know me also know
I'm not one to beat around the bush so lets get something in the clear. Environmentalism is
the New Communism.
Greenys are just the same old stalinist's wrapped in pretty red bows. The message is "SAVE THE EARTH"
"SAVE THE WHALES"......Believe in AL GORE?......OK, I almost choked on that one just typing it.
Most folks are aware of the types that believe in this Male bovine fecal matter. they are
people that want to matter,but don't. People that just want to do something just nothing productive
no matter how stupid they sound.
So I have decided to lay out my "EARTH DAY" agenda as a counter to the hypocrisy of the Enviro's.
Unlike the weed smoking tree hugger's I don't think the earth is need of saving. I strongly
believe its is arrogant for man to think we can destroy this planet. WHY? here we go.

The Earth is not our Mother, it is the rock we live on. A rock created by the hand of an awesome
and Mighty God that has provided for us everything we need to , eat, drink, breath, and provide shelter
heat and cooling for ourselves.
We have Dug it, poked it, prodded it, drilled it, Bombed it, Poisoned it and you know what??
It still works just like it did before. its still grows trees, grass, fruit, nuts, berries and herbs
preferred by some people that like to smoke that stuff. T
he point being is its still here and so are we.The earth has no labeling laws, and...... well OK it has one
law. As beautiful as nature is to look at and enjoy. You don't poke Grizzly bears with a stick.
Nature will kill you if you don't know its ways.
So On this Earth day I'm not going to celebrate Gaea or mother earth or anything like that.
I'm going to celebrate an awesome God and the bounty he has provided.
I'm going to run My A/c and Lights and use water that comes from my pipes
to support the Men and women that provide me electricity and water so that I can live
a decent life.
I'm going to put gas In my vehicle and go for a drive to show my support for the the great men in women
who go to work and build the cars, and work in the oil patch to provide me with gasoline and
the resources to make products,
I will grill up some steaks and Veggies to show my support for the farmers and ranchers
that truly do care for and love the land. I'm going to challenge anyone to stand in my way!
This is My country, and I live on this rock to0. The primary focus of my earth day from now on
will be to be sure that I fight for the Freedom and Liberty that I have had so that my children
may enjoy it as well. I will honor those whose Blood has been spilled in the soil to that the
Tree of Liberty may be refreshed.
I will give thanks to an Awesome GOD that has provided us with the Bounty we have to live here.
As well as a poke in the Eye with a sharp stick the nature has provided to anyone that tries to screw up my day

Dave King

copy right

2011

pasturegate@gmail.com